Theological Journals is a series intended to help you thoughtfully digest the greatest Christian classics. Each theological journal will contain one work by a major Christian theologian interleaved with lined pages for your notes. These are ideal for professors recording their thoughts for lectures, students taking notes, or book study groups.
We are working on getting a number of these theological journals print ready, check back soon to see:
- The Didache
- On the Incarnation by Athanasius
- The Enchiridion by Augustine
- Five Theological Orations by Gregory of Nazianzus
- The Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius
- The Proslogion by Anselm of Canterbury